Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2018-Oct-15 7:41 pm

Post subject: LFM Akron, Ohio
AgePosted: 2013-Oct-17 12:49 am 

Hi all.

My friend and I are growing weary of playing 1v1 commander and are looking for a couple of players/group to play some multiplayer games with. Weekends are best. In or around the Akron/Canton area. Looking to play once a week or once every other week. Few hours at a time.

For what it's worth, he and I are late 20's, professionals, and tend to avoid dedicated combo decks.

Thanks.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: LFM Akron, Ohio
AgePosted: 2013-Dec-03 9:47 pm 

Hello, it's been a while since i've gotten on these thread's I have had a son 2 years ago and sold my vintage and legacy decks :cry: can't believe the price spike's! but anywho i have a few buddies that still get together on the weekends and play edh we'd love to get together we prefer 4 man's but hey whatever we can get right. I live in akron ohio so get back to me i'll check the thread's from time to time, I recently bought a few nice pieces for my vintage deck that I can play in my dun the one eyed deck :D ! we all have deck's ranging from BROKEN to multi friendly to stock list's right out of the box, it's fun to mix it up

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Jan-11 9:49 am 

Hello,
I play casual Commander with my family, sometimes 1v1 and sometimes with up to 5 but it's been years since I've played with anyone else. My wife plays off and on. We're in our 50's, live outside of Barberton. Have game room in basement. Would be fun to see some different decks, players, but again we're very casual, just play for fun. In fact we just got those commander 2013 decks and are having fun with those. Let me know if you would like to try a game.

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2014-Dec-14 5:02 pm 

Hey there boss, been busy with the family shit but, are playgroup is still active and would love to meet up and jam some games if you guy's are still interested? :mrgreen: BTW I live in manchester/New franklin...I believe you said u stay in barberton which is close so ill check back soon :)

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-May-20 1:03 pm 

Akron ohio EDH players I am currently looking for anyone who would like to get together and play some games my playgroup dismantled, moving to other states, schoolwork....ect.... I play all formats including vintage, Just looking for ppl to play fun edh games with! :mrgreen: holla @ me

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2015-May-27 12:15 pm 

Just checking in to see if any peeps from akron, ohio are looking for some ppl to play edh with get at me if you would like to join our playgroup :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline Profile