Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2018-Jul-22 5:04 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Forum Game: I Need A Hero!
AgePosted: 2018-Jul-05 4:30 am 

I mean... it's just kind of a generic mana denial card. Thematically it fits the most with Shattergang Brothers, and it's the kind of card that certainly needs to be in at least a Jund combination.

Herald of Leshrac

III Omnath, Locus of Mana III Thada Adel, Acquisitor III Geth, Lord of the Vault III Eight-and-a-Half-Tails III Zo-Zu the Punisher III BruseIkra III Kynaios and Tiro of Meletis III Kess, Dissident Mage, III AkriSilas III Grenzo, Havoc Raiser III Ghalta, Primal Hunger III Ambassador Laquatus III Anax and Cymede III Sidisi, Brood Tyrant III Shu Yun, the Silent Tempest III Ghave, Guru of Spores III Zurgo Helmsmasher III Yidris, Maelstrom Wielder III

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2018-Jul-05 8:50 am 

Holy crap how did I not know about Dead Man's Chest. That card is a slam dunk auto-include in Ramses Overdark (if I'd seen the post before SuperStrength replied, that would have been my answer)

"- if this spell is played ten times in a given game then I suggest you warm up the tar and pluck some chickens" - tarnar

"I'm happy to serve as a quote machine" - Sheldon

Offline Profile  

AgePosted: 2018-Jul-05 9:45 am 

Uktabi_Kong wrote:

Herald wants to be in a The Gitrog Monster deck or a Dakkon Blackblade deck. The former would love to eat his own lands for card draw and having opponent lands could help you cast spells, and Dakkon would just want them for buffs.

A dirty trick with Herald of Leshrac is to slap an Assault Suit on him and never have to worry about not having lands to steal.

Next card: Lifecraft Awakening

Offline Profile  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 108 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8