Login | Register

All times are UTC - 7 hours

It is currently 2019-Mar-20 12:30 am

Post subject: Deck of the Month: Draft Challenge
AgePosted: 2016-Apr-06 4:51 am 

I have put together a list of all of the available legendary creatures and planeswalkers that are available to be used as commanders for EDH; Both for the purposes of this challenge, and to also have them all sorted by shard/guild. I intend to keep the list updated for each, new set that comes out, but feel free to take the list and save your own version if I lapse at all :)

List can be found here: http://tappedout.net/mtg-decks/commander-draft-list/

Idea: Drafting a random commander from the whole pool of options. Building a deck and meeting up at a later date for the actual game(s).

Drafting:

1) Assign numbers for all participants.
2) Use the "Draw hand" button and each participant is assigned a general from the hand left to right based on their number (player 1 gets the left card, player 2 the next card, and so on). Draw additional cards for players exceeding 7, or if you decide certain generals are too weak to play (vanilla legends for example).

House rules, tweaks to the draft (price limits, etc), I'll leave to you. Just wanted to share my list with everyone, and even if your friends don't want to draft a commander with you, you can still use the list to find a new commander for yourself when/if you get bored!

Offline Profile